Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oh the sweetness of this life!

Below are some photographs I took of my sweet nephew Baby Jake (Jacob Fletcher Andrus) born to John David and Jessica on August 24. He is absolutely beautiful and precious and such a gift. My eyes cannot stay dry when I'm near him, and I'm not even "a cryer"! He's just such a blessing.

Please take special note of his perfect chin placed just right!


He is a perfect gift from Above!


Look at those big bright eyes!


He smiles all the time; he is so well cared for by his mommy and daddy! At just a couple weeks old he's smiling...real smiles not gas smiles! Ahhh! Love it!


Ahhh, life is good, little man!


His feet are super long and super wonderful.


The epitome of "I could do this all day."


Special delivery!

Angelic, don't ya think? I like his little arm muscles, too. :)


Safe and sound in his mama's arms...what a perfect place to be, little one!


Baby Jake, we love you so very much. Your precious life is celebrated; your Mommy, Daddy and the rest of us adore you!

1 comment: