Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snail Mail...


Nothing beats it. ESPECIALLY this time of year. Normally, I don't even think about checking the mailbox...in fact, I avoid checking the mailbox because I have a tendency to think that mail = clutter and this house needs no help adding to the clutter! BUT, once the end of November nears, I love checking the mailbox for one reason. CHRISTMAS CARDS! I love getting them, and I can't wait to send ours. I love seeing how everyone's childrenhave grown and the fun designs and the Christmas cheer. I love that my boys enjoy seeing their friends and family on the pictures that come in the mail. I love the words of Christmas cheer. I just love it. And ya know what? Shutterfly is making our Christmas card experience even more cheery this year!

Check this...

A lovely chocolate and red Christmas cheer square...

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/
mer
ry-blossoms-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

OR should I chose...

This colorful cheer?

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/c
olor-me-merry-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

OR...

This meaninful, colorful card with a sweet message...

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-statio
nery/mod-love-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

The thing about Shutterfly is that you simply pick your favorite design from lots of different awesome options and then download your photo or photos. They send you your cards, you address and mail 'em! This sure cuts out the printing of pictures and typing and designing your own cards, which sure makes the experience a lot merrier for me!

And ya know, I gotta be honest. I love showcasing my precious boys. I
mean, everyone deserves to get to see their cuteness and
have a little taste of their decadence captured in a photo, right? I'm just sayin'...


1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so cute : ) I love getting Christmas cards with pictures too. They are my favorite kind. When I get one without pictures I am always super disappointed.

    ReplyDelete