Monday, September 7, 2009

Noah David...talkin' and smilin'

Noah David's personality is absolutely precious, and we are enjoying him so very much. His face lights up with a bright smile all day long...at the sound of his big brother, Daddy, seeing something he likes, after eating, and "just because". He "talks" to us, as well when he hears us having conversations, he joins in wholeheartedly with coos and other sweet baby sounds. Of course, it's hard to capture quickly enough on video, but here's a little glimpse into the precious sounds and sights of sweet Noah David.

As I laid in bed the other night, just staring at Noah David, as I so often find myself doing, tears streamed down my face as I pictured our Lord literally weaving and knitting him together. I looked at each finger, his beautiful long curled eye lashes, the peach fuzz on his forehead, his wavy strawberry blonde hair, his pudgy cheeks, his precious chin that looks like it was carefully placed in the middle of his double chin...and I just wept in awe of our Creator and how carefully He crafted Noah David. I thought, "He knows the exact number of peach fuzzies on his head!" He has a beautiful plan for Noah David, and we are so thankful for the opportunity to parent him. Daniel Isaac continues to adore and show such sweet affection to Noah David (who he now calls "Chancho" since his "cheeks are so chubby, Mommy"). Daniel Isaac and Noah David are such gifts to us, and we are in constant awe and gratitude to our Father for giving them to us.



2 comments: